Answered By: Rich Gause Last Updated: Dec 12, 2014 Views: 817
Orlando Main Campus John C. Hitt Library:
There are scanners attached to two of the computers on adjustable-height tables just past the Research & Information Desk on the entrance floor of the Orlando Main Campus Library and another scanner is available on the third floor across from the Media Services (Periodicals/AV) desk.
Instructions for use appear on the screen.
NOTE: The scanning feature is NOT enabled on the photocopiers.
Curriculum Materials Center (CMC):
In the CMC next to the multimedia collection (limited scanning).
- Cocoa: Self-service scanners are available in the InfoLab.
- Daytona Beach: One self-service scanner is available in the Computer Commons.
- Osceola: Self-service scanners are available in the Learning Center 3-100.
- Palm Bay: Self-service scanning to a floppy disk is available in the Library and the Open Computer Lab in Building 2.
- Sanford/Lake Mary: One self-service scanner is available in the Open Computer Lab located in the library.
- West Orlando: Self-service scanners are available in the Computer Lab on the 1st floor.