Answered By: Rich Gause Last Updated: Dec 12, 2014 Views: 180
Barnes Reports publishes reports on 120+ industries for the largest 47 countries in the world. Each individual report costs approximately $300 annually. The UCF Libraries do not subscribe to the Barnes Reports series and cannot obtain them through Interlibrary Loan, but citations to them may show up in the Business Source Premier database.
The Business Research guide provides links to many other useful resources.
For example, you can locate information about individual companies in
- LexisNexis Academic - Company Dossier
- Business Insights: Essentials.
Some of the other databases with useful information about office supplies include:
- IbisWorld - "Industry Report 45321 Office Supply Stores in the U.S."
- Value Line - "Office Equipment/Supplies"
- ProQuest Statistical Insight - "Office Supplies"
- MarketLine Advantage - "Office Services & Supplies"
Some of the other databases with useful information about waste services include:
- IbisWorld - "Industry Report 56211 Waste Collection Services in the U.S."
- Value Line - "Environmental"
- ProQuest Statistical Insight - "Refuse and Refuse Disposal"
- S&P NetAdvantage - "Environmental & Waste Management"
- MarketLine Advantage - "Environmental & Waste Management Services"
[LibChat Widget goes here.]