Answered By: Rich Gause
Last Updated: Dec 12, 2014     Views: 60

See the Library Charges Appeals Process

All Library charges for overdue, damaged, or lost materials may be appealed upon patron request. No Library charges, either for lost items, overdue fines, damages, or any other charge can be waived or reduced WITHOUT a submitted Appeals form. Appeals forms are available at the Circulation Desk or online.

Contact Us