Answered By: Rich Gause Last Updated: Dec 12, 2014 Views: 123
The 4th floor of the Main Orlando Campus John C. Hitt Library is a "Quiet Zone" for patrons interested in contemplative study or research.
Note: Patrons should limit group discussion to study rooms and the 1st, 3rd, and 5th floors.
Please observe the following rules while in the Quiet Study Areas:
- Be considerate of others by helping to maintain an atmosphere of quiet.
- No loud or disruptive talking is allowed, including on the cell phone.
- Cell phones and beepers must be silenced. Use the stairwells or another floor if you must speak on the phone.
- Walkman radios and other portable music and video devices must be used with headphones.
- Disruptive behavior may result in you being asked to leave the Library.