Answered By: Rich Gause
Last Updated: Dec 12, 2014     Views: 73

Current faculty, students and staff from the University of Central Florida may use Interlibrary Loan and Document Delivery Services. Retired and visiting faculty are eligible for interlibrary loan services if they obtain a Special Borrower card from the Circulation Department.

While this service is available to faculty, staff and students at other Florida state univeristies, patrons are strongly encouraged to use their home institution when using interlibrary loan.

Community cardholders, which includes UCF Alumni and those not affiliated with UCF or other state universities, can use the UCF Libraries' fee-based service InfoSource to obtain materials not held by the UCF Libraries. Your local public library may also provide interlibrary loan services.

See the Interlibrary Loan Department's FAQ for additional information.

Related Topics

Contact Us