Answered By: Rich Gause
Last Updated: Dec 12, 2014     Views: 21

No. You only need to identify the specific item you want, and the ILL department will locate the libraries that own it for you.

See our Interlibrary Loan and Document Delivery Services website for more information.

Related Topics

Contact Us

[LibChat Widget goes here.]